Thursday, October 1, 2009

Social Circle Update

Been busy as all hell (what else is new)…ah well. Such is life. Haven’t had a lot of field time in cold approach so I’ve been trying to improve my social circle abilities. I have to say that it is very interesting. It’s more of a networking idea with just a social goal.


A PUA Braddock from Love Systems has come up with a lot of stuff for this. Google him and you’ll find all you need. Understand this…social circle CAN be easier. It usually is. Most people meet their girlfriends and wives this way. In college, I met all the girls I talked to this way. It honestly made me lazy. Now I’m doing the post-college rebuild thing.

Seeing how it made me lazy and made cold approach hard for me…this might explain why many guys get married soon after college. It’s a little harder now.


One request though. Before you start doing all the stuff that Braddock suggests, just try showing love.


For real. Don’t be a kiss ass. Just show genuine appreciation. You’ll be surprised how people react. Show love and remember people’s names…then watch how people start react to you. Humans are naturally self-centered. When you think of other people, for some odd reason, they want to be around you more. It worked very well while I was in Buenos Aires and it’s starting to help here as well.


How is everything working for me?

Professionally, it is helping immensely. My relationships with co-workers and my superiors are making great strides. Random guys that I’m around are wanting to hang out a lot more (no homo), which I didn’t expect. It’s funny because I really don’t have the time. Women that I used to be on the “hi and bye” basis with are trying to vibe.


Downsides?

With cold approach there is a certain point when you pull the trigger. And you know when that is…as soon as you possibly can ;) Always be escalating and closing right? Well with social circle I’m never really sure when. It’s weird. Furthermore, if you blow out of a group in cold approach you just go to a new one. You’re never going to see this person again. In social circle, odds are you’ll see this person every week after. It also takes a decent amount of time to set up a social circle how you want it.


It’s cool though. I’m going to conquer this monster just like I’m going to conquer cold approach. Will keep you updated as always.



Play The Game Fair.



Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment