Thursday, February 12, 2009

Don't Pull Out (WR 4)

This is the weekend recap from January 30, 2009. I know it’s been a couple weeks. I journal write most of my nights out in present tense so this entry will be written as such.

It was a good night. I can’t complain. Although I was managing a party mainly, I was able to stay in set (conversations) all of the free time I had. Being engaged with people the whole time you are at a venue is a great thing!!!!

I got my first official close (date) from this type of gaming. Good chick…might work out (It didn’t because her friend wanted me to get at her and the jealousy messed it up). I pulled another YL (young lady from now on) in a more normal fashion. The only reason I didn’t try the usual material was because I felt I had too much social proof. I didn’t feel the need to play hard-to-get or high status. I was managing the venue that night and had a party afterwards at my place…what did I have to prove?

Overall….the night was cool. It was also cool to have my little brother come out and see me in action.

I learned two things tonight. The lessons may seem contradictory, but they’re not. The first was to stay in conversations. Even in situations where the women might not feel me, I can learn to read body language and practice the material by sticking it out. The second lesson was that sometimes you can break the rules. That doesn’t mean to give yourself reasons to quit, leave, or just not approach. It means to know when to skip certain parts, when to comfort her, tease her, or make things awkward.

Basically, train your gut well enough that you won’t get screwed for listening to it.


Play The Game Fair.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment