Saturday, February 21, 2009

Disappointment…but Not a Waste of Time (WR 5)

You could say it was a waste of time to go out. It wasn’t really though. It was Friday the 13th and I went to a club that usually has a good size crowd. Seeing that it was the day before Valentine’s I assumed a lot of people would be out kicking it. Not so much…

The maximum amount of people that came through that night was twenty. It was cool though. I got to work some of the guys that were there. “What time this end?” “Does this club usually jump?” All of the general questions that get you into a talkative mood and get onlookers to wondering, “How does this guy know everybody?”

There were only a couple women that were there, but I worked with what I had. I didn’t get to practice any of my material on them because for one, they opened me and two, they left after maybe an hour or two.

Good things that came from this night...

-Got in good with the promoter:

I didn’t plan on staying that long, but I had planned on spending a lot more. I talked to the promoter on some general stuff for a little while and gave him and the bartender the excess money I had planned on spending. Both of them are definitely going to hook me up next time I fall through (from their mouths, not mine).

-I worked with what I had:

On a slow night, I’ve found it’s real easy to just go home or just chill out and get real introverted. I stayed social the whole time and I’m going to count that as a success. I talked to guys, I talked to the women, the bodyguards, promoters, whoever…the thing is I kept talking. You can’t get the woman (or women) of your dreams if you can’t walk up, talk to her, and keep the conversation going.

-I found the strongest Long Island Iced Teas in the world!!!

Pretty self-explanatory ;)


Play The Game Fair.


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment