Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Apology

To the world (whatever elite portion that reads these posts) I sincerely apologize. I’m really sorry guys. I didn’t even realize that I had been gone that long.


This is what I’ve been up to:

-Work

-More work

-Occasionally sleep

That’s not all though. This vow of forced celibacy…not messing with the old flings and women in my social circle that are around and willing was only going to last so long. I had to clear the pipes. In a span of maybe three days I came like seven times. I’m feeling so much better now that all of that is out of my system ;)

Oh yeah…from now on (I promise) I’m going to spread my posts out. You might see a few in a short span this time, but that’s just to catch up. Even if I have a lot to say, I plan to keep it to the two a week I said formerly.

Things are hectic, but they are still going pretty good. The experiment is going REAL WELL right now though. The two weekend recaps will be up tonight.

Until then….


Play The Game Fair.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment