Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grinds My Gears (Pt. 2)

Some of you this will apply to and some of you it won’t. I just have to get this off my chest really quickly because it has really really bothered me for a long time.

I love women. I’m attracted to all races of women. I don’t discriminate.

I do have a type. I usually go for tall, dark-skinned women (of African descent or Black) with wide hips. Having breasts and a butt are great, but that’s not what I go crazy for. Those are the physical things I like. The intangibles are a little bit longer. It’s probably best to write that list down so you know Mrs. Right when you meet her…

I digress…

This is what grinds my gears. Men that are ashamed of the women they date. As a general rule, if you would be ashamed to take her out, you shouldn’t date her. My big issue is with the interracial daters though.

Let’s consider the worst case scenario you would go through for dating outside your race. Your boys crack jokes. Your family cracks jokes. Random Black women you don’t know look at you funny. That’s about it…

Let’s consider the worst case scenario the woman outside your race would go through. Random Black women she doesn’t know look at her funny. The men and women of her race look at her funny. Her girls crack jokes about you. Her family DISOWNS HER.

She clearly has more to lose.

Unfortunately, even if you are doing well for yourself, it is seen as “marrying down” or “marrying beneath you” to date a Black man to many other races. A woman that’s not Black has to put up with a lot of mess to get at you.

DON’T MAKE IT WORSE BY NOT WANTING TO TAKE HER OUT IN PUBLIC.

That really makes you look weak. If you don’t feel comfortable taking her out in public…just don’t do it. Especially with interracial dating. Just don’t date outside your race. I’ve seen it happen a few times and I don’t think it’s cool at all. Ok...I’m done venting.


Play The Game Fair.


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment