Friday, March 6, 2009

Old Routine

Ok...

I'm not using these talk points anymore so you guys can use them. Maybe you can get an idea of how these routines work and how to use them. Please don't blatently copy. Try to get your own if you can. If you can't...use these until then.

The "Strawberry Field" routine and "Rings on Fingers" stuff can be found all over the internet. I'm too lazy to type the stuff out ;)

DHV's are demostrations of higher value (credit Mystery). All that means is that you are showing the woman that you're not like every other guy. Qualifiers show her you have standards and disqualifiers show her that you're not interested. We do that just so we can game her without her defenses coming up.

Please remember that the only reasons routines are used are so 1) we can focus on the interaction instead of what to say next and 2) so we can practice enough to become full on naturals.

Once you get to that point...you won't need to use "lines" and the like anymore.

That said...

Open:
-Help me win this bet…
-Is it okay to be superficial…
-Who lies more…?
-You seem cool. I had to come over to say hi.

Time Constraint:
-Gotta get back to my friends…

Open:
-Worst pick-up line?

Neg (Here or before 2nd Open):
-Is she always like this?

DHV:
-Atlanta Greek picnic socialize story…
*Seed date*

Group:
-How do you all know each other?

Neg:
-Coolest girls I’ve met…in the last 30 seconds.

DHV:
-I really think we’re vibing. I bet y’all that I can read your mind. Pick a number between one and ten. Seven?

Time Constraint:
-I gotta get going…

Isolation:
-Since y’all been holding me up, why don’t y’all let (blank) go with me to talk to my friends?

*Rings on Fingers Routine with a seg way into Strawberry Fields*

Jealousy thread:
-Brief introduction to male and female stranger.

Vulnerability:
-I used to be shy around people.

IOI-IOD:
-I like hanging out with you. Too bad you’re not my type.

Return:
(Tell friends we like each other jokingly)

Exit:
-Nice meeting you (and enter new set).

Hope this helps...


Play The Game Fair.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment