Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Semi-Perfect Date

Often PUA’s say that the best way to ensure that your first date ends in a bedroom (preferably yours) is through multi-venue dates. The theory sounded pretty good, but I hadn’t tried it out until last weekend.

What was the result?

You can pretty much quote me on this. “On everything I love, I will never take a woman I haven’t slept with on a one-venue date again.” There. I said it and the whole world knows.
Why would I do this?

This answer is very simple. It works like a charm. It’s almost too easy. And when I really think about it (you try to think back also)…anytime I slept with a woman on the first date, we had been to a few venues that evening. I can only think of one situation where it didn’t happen that way.

The theory behind it is that through the multiple venues it gives the illusion that the two of you have know each other for a longer period of time. What’s the biggest reason a woman can’t have sex with a man she’s attracted to? She hasn’t known the man well enough to do so without appearing like a whore.

By continuing to different venues it accomplishes many things. For one, it acknowledges that she really likes you (because she would’ve asked to be taken home if she wasn’t enjoying herself), that you really like her (for the same reasons), it establishes you as a leader through taking her to these different places and experiences, and, more importantly, it gives you two both time to appreciate each other for more than just appearance.

Sidebar:

First dates should not be dinner and a movie…EVER. If you must, incorporate just one into the other venues planned. By going to both, you formally set this “date” attitude (or frame as it is called). It’ll take a lot longer to get where you’re trying to go this way. Go to fun or social places. Pool halls, howling alleys, a bar (not a club), one of those rock climbing places (not an actual mountain), your friend’s house party, etc…

On to my successful date…

“Sheila” and I were supposed to meet up at 9pm. I had been to work earlier and spent time with my family right after. I still wasn’t dressed. I came in, socialized with her roommate and her man for a while. We left shortly after.

I took her to my place, briefly showed her around, and then proceeded to shower. This gave her time to get comfortable in my place. I came down after getting dressed and we were off.

I told her I had movies to return. When we got there, Sheila and I went in to pick out a movie. While doing so, I ran “Rings on Fingers” and pretended to the store clerk that we had been together for years.

We hit the bowling alley next. This was mainly just a lot of comfort stuff. I did a lot of joking with the people bowling next to us, betting a kiss on the cheek for the next strike, and more of the like. I believe I kissed her when we got back in the car (it was the earlies opportunity).

Next, we went to a pool hall. Most times the woman doesn’t know how to play (or acts like she doesn’t). Instead of grinding on her ass and not really helping, I give her a couple pointers. She’s happy that she’s improving and I’m, “happy to see you’re good at taking directions”.

Sheila and I head back to my house. I put in the movie that I rented. The lights are off of course and we’re both under the covers. Kissing. Pay attention to the movie. Kissing. Back to the movie. I did that about three more times and then we went all the way.

Now for your objections. Some would think that this would be a very long night. Not really. All you have to do is spend an hour at a place and then go to another. If you started a 9pm, you can go everywhere by midnight or 1am. Some would think this would be expensive going on multi-venue dates. It really isn’t. The movies can run you about $15 to $20. A Friday’s or Applebee’s will cost about $20 to $30. Those are all low ball numbers. $35 to $50 for a low to no value date. If you look above, we went to six places without trying (Her place, my place, movie store, bowling alley, pool hall, my place). I spent $23 out of pocket and had a quality evening ($13 at the bowling alley, $5 movie rental, $5 at the pool hall).

Now this isn’t about penny pinching. All I’m saying is look at the value of what you’re doing. It is a recession. You could spend $50 to get a hug at the end of the night…maybe. Or you could spend $20 and have someone to keep you warm in bed.


Play The Game Fair.


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment