Friday, April 10, 2009

Something to Remember

I haven’t forgotten about yall. I know that there are people that read this. I appreciate all of you that do.

Jaylen!!! Cinque!!! What up fam!?!

Anyway, what I’m trying to say is…if you read this, hit me up. I respond. I NEED that feedback (and some comments) to make this blog better and make me better. I told you guys that I haven’t mastered this stuff. I’m a student of the game and I know you all are too.

It’s been a while I know. Life takes you to a lot of places. Just found out that it’s taking me to Argentina for a month in June. It’s not related to pick up (I don’t make any money off this). I’m really starting to believe that you can only serve one master. I have many passions and none of them are improving as much as I’d like them to…maybe that means they’re just hobbies ;)

I say that just so that I can reiterate what I was saying earlier. If you want to get better at this you’re going to have to give up some things. You can’t have it ALL. Few people triple major in college.

Biggest things I have been guilty of in my pick up journey, even now sometimes, is that I read A LOT of material. I like to see what everyone has to say. Much of it seems to be repeating itself and marketed as “new” or “revolutionary”. Whatever. Another thing that I used to do a lot was get too comfortable in the interactions and not escalate. I was just happy that they were having a conversation with me and seemed interested.

YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT PAST THAT!!!

My cousin, a serial entrepreneur of the legitimate kind, always used to tell me that, “Scared money don’t make money”. Without any risk, there is very little reward. Read less pick up material and risk more in the dating scene.


Play The Game Fair.


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment