Sunday, April 19, 2009

There’s This One Girl…

Okay guys. This isn’t what you think it’s about. You’ve heard this phrase before. Maybe it was you that said it. Pick up doesn’t help you get the girl next door…at first. In my experience if you want to get at a young lady that has constantly been exposed to you, it’s going to be hard. You’ve had all these opportunities to say something and you haven’t. She’s had all these opportunities to say something to you and she hasn’t. So how do you do it?

It’s worked for me a few times (only three) and it happened this way. A second chance meeting occurred. When I say that, I mean that we saw each other at another time that was outside our control (or appeared to be).

Examples:

You just happen to show up at her job (Not stalker-ish. You didn’t know she worked there).

You two happen to have a class together.

You just broke up with your girlfriend (This one is a stretch. Plus it can possibly set a relationship frame).

The point is that it’s sort of a chance meeting and it gives you two that chance to start the gaming process over from a different place. After this, you can start to use the new pick up skills you’ve learned as she gives this “new” you a chance.

Sidebar:

For the record…that’s not what I wanted to talk about ;) That was just a random deviation/digression from what I really had to get off my chest, sparked by the title that I just gave the post.

Back to the post…

The girl I’m talking about was the one from the past night that I didn’t approach…I basically need to put myself on blast. She was brown skinned, cute, fashionable, athletic with wide hips, hair down to her shoulders, and about 5’7 (5’11 with the heels she had on). I didn’t step to her.

Now I could chalk it up to “not being in-state” because we went to this party that I hadn’t planned on going to. I could say that I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to, “just put my bid in” and my opener wasn’t functional. I could just play it off on the fact she caught me off-guard. At the end of the day, though, they’re all excuses. I should’ve said SOMETHING. Usually I would…but I didn’t.

I might’ve just missed out on Miss Right (really Miss Right Now…I don’t need to meet Miss Right) because I didn’t say anything.

In the end, it comes down to who misses out. If I approach and she chooses me, we both win out. If I approach and she doesn’t choose me, she misses out. If I don’t approach at all, I miss out. If someone’s going to miss out from now on…it’s going to be her.

Excuses never do any good.

Excuses are tools used by the incompetent. They build bridges that lead to nowhere. Therefore, as a Black PUA, I will never have excuses.

You guys can use that if you want ;)


Play The Game Fair.


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment