Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Different Dynamic...

Okay…
I don’t know if this has been addressed yet, but I will. This is the situation. This is my hypothesis and as I have told you all, you are welcome to challenge me on whatever I put up. That is what the posts are for (and that’s also why you all have my email address). Black women and black men do have a slightly different game they play as far as courtship. I will jump around a lot on this post, but stay with me and I promise it’ll all make sense in the end.

Black men are stereotyped to all be players (to some dogs) with big penises and no problems with women. Funny thing is, though, black males inclination to sexual prowess (some of you guys are still lacking) was actually used long ago as an argument that blacks weren’t human. I guess the thought was that bulls and horses also have bigger penises…I digress. I lost my virginity at 16, while many of those I grew up “became men” around 13. Yes, these boys lost their virginity to black girls. I don’t believe that this is due to “black” sexual promiscuity though. Stay with me…

As a general rule, the wealthier you are, the later you keep your innocence. Think about it. Child labor and children soldiers usually come from very impoverished countries. They also start families earlier. On the other end, the Kennedy’s of the world will go to private schools, then to Ivy Leagues, and then to the family’s or friend-of-the-family’s business to (finally) work.

I’m don’t like hating on those who have wealth. Someone at some point had to have made that money. Hopefully, they made it through hard work. Those with the “silver spoons”, so to speak, just don’t have the obstacles to overcome that many do. That said, the percentage of blacks in poverty in relation to whole is higher than for whites. Maybe that’s why we “mature” faster than our white counter-parts.
Next thing…

Black people in general just have a shorter tolerance for everything. Its’ just the truth. It’s no surprise that black women would be the same. Some of the games or openers traditional puas use just don’t work. I’ve tried them. They have to be a little more grounded. I have had some success with a couple of them and I’ll share that stuff at a later date (be patient). So just know that too many personality tests or “just imagine…” exercises is bad. Also, this very important!!! Many pua’s advocate pushing for the kiss or make-out with the woman. This is where cultures collide. It has been my experience that AMERICAN (black women from Europe or Africa may be different) consider kissing VERY EXTREMELY INTIMATE!!! I’ve met some women that don’t kiss when they have sex…if you can believe that. The goal, though, of the make-out is to continue escalating the intimacy and comfort until you can become sexual with the woman. I’m still looking for comfort/intimacy equivalents to the make-out for black women. So far, what I have come up with is at house parties, “grown-and-sexy” affairs, professionals hang outs, getting the woman to dance with you is close. It’s intimate, but acceptable. From a social standpoint, a black woman can’t be caught kissing or making out with a complete stranger. Her friends won’t let her live that down.
That’s all I have for now.

Play The Game Fair.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment