Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For The Ladies

Alright,

I don’t know how big this blog is going to get or if this post will ever get read…but for the one (if it’s only one) woman that comes across this and thinks it is misogynistic or degrading to women, objectifying women, etc…THIS IS FOR YOU.
I have 2 sisters, I am a semi-mama’s boy, and I love my grandmothers to death. I pride myself on being a gentleman, but the key word is MAN. When I say that, I mean that I have wants, needs, and will go about attaining those wants and needs in an honest, genuine way.

I don’t encourage men to lie. I am totally against it. What am I proposing is that men put their best feet forward and display the best parts of their personalities to you. The “routines” I suggest aren’t to be sneaky or manipulative, but to prevent men from coming at you with weak game and (mainly) to keep those men focused on the interaction with you…compared to what he’s going to say next.

IF YOU OBJECT TO MY OPINIONS…I SUPPORT THEM FULLY. I INVITE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG.

Play The Game Fair.

Chris

I openly take criticism…email me at theblackpua@gmail.com with any other concerns. We can talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment