Monday, January 26, 2009

Success (WR 3)!!!!

Last weekend I took this show on the road. I won’t tell yall where I was, but I will tell you all that I love women with that “Naw’lins” accent.

I have to tell you guys that it went very, very well. Who knew? Honestly, I’ve only been doing this for three weeks. Each time I gain more of an insight into dating/courting dynamics. I’m really starting to put this stuff together. It’s great. I had one woman that was pretty much chasing me around the club. I also got many women to the point of exchanging contact info (I didn’t because all these people are hours away from me).

This place was more of a bar or lounge compared to a club. I am really noticing a difference in how people act in those different setting. A post is coming about the contrasts after I do a little bit more research on the subject.

All the openers went over well. The talking points worked well, as were the disqualifiers (talking points that actively show a disinterest in the woman you want to game). I have to transition my stories a better because they seemed a little forced. One of my new goals is to get the women I approach to the point where they are trying to give me their number.

Oh yeah…few things before I go:

1. There will always be a little anxiety before you “turn on” for the night. It happens.
2. Women aren’t going to kill you for approaching.
3. The rewards for this hard work will be worth it (I believe…)
4. Women aren’t better at game; they’re just more experienced (credit Mystery). Think about it. Men have to get out there and approach to talk to women. Good looking women have to deal with men no matter what. They deal with men by just going through life….go out there and get that experience!!!!!

Play The Game Fair.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment