Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ggggrreat!!! (Weekend Recap 1)

So…

I feel like Tiger. Tiger Woods that is. In the long arduous journey for the most correct and efficient way to get at black women, I knew there would be some bumps along the way. Tiger Woods was already winning large golf tournaments when he decided to change his game. He knew it would make him better in the long run. Now, in the short run he definitely got worse. Many thought he had fallen off permanently. That’s when that hard work he put in started to pay off…then he started winning again. Those same critics that were complaining started singing his praises again. That’s where I feel I am right now. Right on the verge of a breakthrough.

Let me explain. The nights out last weekend weren’t THAT bad. It’s just that I definitely noticed what obstacles I have to overcome to get where I want to be. That’s a good thing. I’m one step closer.

I sort of cheated you guys on Friday. It was my fraternity’s Founder’s Day and I pretty much hung out with the guys. I did my social research at a house party that we went to. So many insights just from that party alone. SOCIAL CIRCLE GAME IS SO EASY!!!! Getting with a woman that knows you through school, work, or even through other friends puts you so far ahead in the process. Most of the work is done for you. Is it no wonder that most of the women we have in our lives come from these avenues?

I worked some of my conversational pieces out to make sure they would go over well, saw if I could get any of the women at the party attracted to me, and then chilled out. Why did I do this? Social circle game would be cheating the process right now. I’m not even going to mess with it. Maybe I’ll hang out with some of the women I meet that way, but, for the experiment’s sake, I have to keep much of that to a minimum.

Saturday night I wanted to see what I was made of. I went to a city I’m not from, to a club I’ve never been to, to throw game to women by myself (with material I never tried out). Did I sink or swim? I survived. More sinking than swimming, but I picked up valuable information. I was gaming at a rather hood club. The whole situation was pretty crazy. I’ll have to write a post later regarding how to game in a hood club versus a lounge/bar/grown and sexy affair versus a predominantly white bar or club.

3 BIG Obstacles I Observed:

1) The Music

The music is EXTREMELY loud. The pua mantra of, “Just talk louder” just doesn’t seem as feasible here. You would be literally yelling at the top of your lungs, while still trying to look confident and relaxed AND STILL she most likely won’t hear you. I might just have to resort to speaking up, but there has to be another way. Also, it’s hard to dominant a conversation with the pecking (whispering in each other’s ears) back and forth. I think I’ll have to do something bold in order to have her willing to go in private with me as soon as possible. That way, I can work my conversational magic. This kind of messes up part of the traditional pua game plan though. Through conversation, you try to woo her by impressing her friends and they, essentially, giving her to you through approval. If she can’t hear what you’re saying, how will her friends?

2) Fights

Let’s be honest. Some black people just don’t know how to behave. I remember cats I used to hang out with that went to clubs with every intention on fighting SOMEBODY (actual person irrelevant). In pua language this is called a “state-break”. For example, if you’re really vibing with a woman, most likely she is emotionally engaged with what’s going on. If a fight breaks out, the logical mind kicks in. Where are my girlfriends? Are these fools armed? Who is this dude that keeps talking to me (you)? Get what I’m saying…it’s hard to do what you’re trying to when folks are being ignorant.

I’ve never got fighting the club anyway. All these women in the club…and you wanna put your hands on a man? I digress…

3) Time-span/Tolerance

If you go to a hood club, most if not all, the women are going to be a little hood. I think that’s something that we can all agree upon. Most of those women are used to being approached a certain way and are comfortable with it. I don’t want any of you all coming at women the same way everyone else does, but I will say this. I believe, in those situations, a aspiring pick up artist may have to be more direct or shorten his routine in order to get to the close (number or taking out of the club) quickly.

Overall, my interactions this weekend went well. There were many times where I just wanted to get at them the way I’m comfortable, but I didn’t…I’m looking at the long term. I’m going to have to continue to push myself if I want to win these golf tournaments (or win over high quality women).

Play The Game Fair

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment