Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Promise

Okay guys,

This is how we’re going to start off. I have to keep some type of standards and I need to put them out there so you guys can hold me to them. So here they are…the Covenants of the Black PUA Promise.

1. Since I am not an expert or a guru, I promise yall I’m not going come out with any info product and try to push it on you guys GUARANTEED for a year (I don’t know after that (haha) ).

I might show you all some other people’s work that I like, but I’m not directly selling you anything until I feel like I have an actual grasp, concept, and mastery for what I’m doing.

2. I’ll have at least one field report and one article for you guys to read per week.

Hopefully the field reports will help you guys get a grasp of how things can go. Also, we might be able to figure out together what I’m doing right or what I’m doing wrong. The article will be related to black men and dating, but it may also be on whatever moves me. Be prepared…you might not like what I have to say.

3. I’m going to be in somebody’s club at least twice a week.

I’m a busy man. It’s a recession and I have to find a real job…the one I have now doesn’t pay enough. Social circle gaming (hollering at girls you meet through other people) is too easy. I’m going to be out there grinding for you all and myself. I’ll let you guys know if I do any day game also.

4. No lying.
Other than what my name really is, I’m not gonna mislead you guys. I’m going to be all the way 100 with yall. The fact that you guys don’t know who I am will encourage me to tell the truth. You all won’t know who I am anyway.

I think that’s it. Now you all know.

Play The Game Fair.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment